SPDC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise is as of now progressing – Do you wish to be among those that will anchor moment work through Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise? Have you at any point had this fantasy of working with SPDC? Would you like to propel your vocation and caution sensible pay as well?
In the event that you just addressed yes to the above Questions, at that point read all of data here around 2018 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and pioneer of the oil business in Nigeria. We put intensely in our representatives, which is reflected in our industry-driving advancement program and our duty to see our workers’ thoughts travel and happen as expected.
Our responsibility and your drive will meet and help open your own particular potential and push forward Shell’s constant development.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Job Title: Occupational Health Physician
Ref No: 84022BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
SPDC 2018/2019 Recruitment Job Description
- The Shell Medical team is a diverse group of highly trained Medical professionals responsible for delivering world class services.
- Working in a conducive environment with well-equipped facilities, the Occupational Health Physician will coordinate and manage implementation of occupational health services, programmes and standards for SPDC.
- Implement the Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Social Performance (HSSE & SP) control Framework manuals for SPDC
- Supervise work of Environmental Health Officers, Occupational Health Nurse Coordinator, Occupational Hygienist and Health Impact Assessment support staff
- Coordinate Shell Health Wellness program – Human Performance and Care, Expert resource on Occupational Health issues including health promotion
- Performance Monitoring & Reporting Health data to Line HSE Systems and focal points with support to incident classification – Total Recordable Occupational Illness Frequency (TROIF), FACs, Health Safety and Environment Dashboard health items etc.
- Provide competent resource for incidents/accidents reporting/investigations
- Participate in HSSE audits
- Occupational Health support to Asset and Project teams
- Medical Emergency Response planning and full implementation.
- Carry out Medical evaluation of Fitness-To-Work and applicable Health Surveillance activities for staff, contractors and selected third parties where indicated and manage Shell Global Health Information system – oneHealthIT
- Coordinate implementation of Occupational Health Management System (OHMS)
- Corporate focal point for implementation of Human Factors Engineering
- Focal person for implementation of alcohol and drugs policy/programme covering all work locations including contractors.
SPDC 2018/2019 Recruitment Requirements
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS/ MBBCh)
- A Physician with postgraduate professional qualification in Occupational Health with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience in the practice of Occupational Medicine
- Managerial/supervisory experience with clear business focus
- Leadership & Coaching experience
- Change management experience
- Cost-aware / budget management experience
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment with diverse population would be an advantage
- Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online